Sunday, December 14, 2008

LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND: THE CAVERN CLUB: a tribute to The Beatles




Today


Rockabilly Boys


From the stage


The Cavern


In the beginning...


George in The Cavern


Outside the Cavern


Liverpool Museum


The Royal Liver Building at Sunset


Williamsom Square


The ferry cross the Mersey

SETLIST

All My Loving .....................................................THE BEATLES
Keep Your Hands Off My Baby
I'll Be On My Way
Sure to Fall In Love (In Love With You)
Sh La La La La!
Baby It's You
I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry (Over You)
Crying, Waiting, Hoping
To Know Her is To Love Her
I Saw Her Standing There
Memphis, Tennessee
Twist and Shout
I Want To Hold Your Hand
Can't Buy Me Love
I Wanna Be Your Man
You Know What To Do
Mr. Moonlight
Leave My Kitten Alone
Yes It Is
Ticket To Ride
Tomorrow Never Knows

And Your Bird Can Sing
I'm Looking Through You
Within You Without You
Flying
Dear Prudence
Long Long Long
All Together Now
Let It Be

You Never Give Me Your Money / Sun King /
Mean Mr. Mustard / Polythene Pam
She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight




The following videos are of a group called The Cavern Beat

Day Tripper




Run For Your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment